AVOCADO Infused Sheet Face Mask
Standard Delivery on orders under £15 - £2.95 (sent with Royal Mail)
Next Day Delivery (if ordered before 2pm Mon-Thurs) - £5.95 (sent with DPD)
The BeautyPro Plant Based Avocado Infused Sheet Mask uses avocados sourced from New Zealand to intensely hydrate and nourish the skin for a softer and smoother appearance. The formula locks in moisture, circulating nutrients and flushing away toxins, to provide a clear and healthy glow.
Avocado is an excellent source of Vitamin E and C, which are hugely beneficial for skin health. The fats, vitamins and compounds found in the ingredient help to stimulate cell repair, aiding healing and evening your skin tone. These fats also help to improve elasticity and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
The formula also uses Chia and Wild Yam to enhance your skin. Chia will help to restore the skin’s moisture barrier, which is especially beneficial to those with dry skin as it will seal in moisture, reducing dryness and irritation. Wild Yam is a common ingredient in anti-ageing formulas as it encourages the growth of new cells, allowing the skin to renew and refresh.
The Avocado Infused Sheet Mask is 100% plant based and water-free - certified by the Vegan Society and PETA. The mask itself is constructed with natural bamboo fibres, which reduces irritation as well as being completely biodegradable.
How to use
- Cleanse the skin with water.
- Unfold and place on the face, using eye and mouth holes as guides. Relax for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove and massage excess serum into the face and neck.
- Keep it in the fridge for a refreshing and cooling treatment
- Exfoliate and cleanse beforehand to remove any dirt, oils or makeup that could act as a barrier to the mask’s ingredients