FREE Delivery on orders over £15 (Royal Mail, 1-2 days from dispatch)
Standard Delivery on orders under £15 - £1.95 (Royal Mail, 1-2 days from dispatch)
Next Day Delivery (if ordered before 2pm Mon-Thurs) - £4.95 (DPD, next day from dispatch)
Order Dispatch Times
Monday - Friday
For orders received before 12noon Monday – Friday, goods are dispatched the same day and delivered based on the delivery option chosen and as illustrated above.
Saturday, Sunday and public holidays
We currently do not dispatch orders on a Saturday, Sunday, bank and public holidays. Any orders placed on these days will be dispatched on the next working day and delivered based on the delivery option chosen and as illustrated above.
All UK goods are shipped with Royal Mail or Interlink Express on a trackable service.
Due to the nature of cosmetics products and in the interest of hygiene we cannot accept the return of opened or used items. We are unable to exchange items that are not damaged, defective, incorrect or found to be opened or used in anyway.
To ensure we process your return and refund as quickly as possible, please follow the procedure stated on our Delivery & Returns page.
The BeautyPro Pink Clay Sheet Mask comes in two parts to wrap around the natural contours of the face and provide a deep lifting treatment. The mess free mask with Calamine helps to cleanse and tighten pores to improve skin tone and clarity. It is not only deep cleansing but hydrates skin and brightens complexion.
The Pink Clay Mask contains Calamine and Niacinamide which are super ingredients to help to calm and hydrate the skin. Both ingredients minimise redness and help to prevent and treat acne prone skin whilst also aiding with natural moisture retention.
Once applied, the mask will begin to harden, encouraging you to relax and unwind. Within 40-60 minutes the mask will penetrate deep into the pores to provide a thorough cleanse, leaving your skin feeling instantly tighter and firm. The mask is suitable for all skin types and comes in two pieces to comfortably cover both the T and U zone sections of the face.
How to use
- Carefully remove both the T and U zone sections from the packaging
- Peel the transparent film from the T zone section and apply to the face using eye holes as a guide
- Remove the white film from the mask. Once applied, adjust the mask positioning if required.
- Apply the U zone section of the mask following steps 2 and 3. The section should overlap on the cheeks
- Leave for approximately 40-60 minutes of until the mask has almost hardened
- Use a gentle, no-rinse cleanser like micellar water before application to remove dirt, oil and all traces of makeup
- The best time to remove the mask is once the colour has lightened and the mask is starting to go hard to the touch rather than wait for it to be fully dry and hardened