Introducing: BeautyPro NIACINAMIDE 2% Daily Serum
Introducing… the BeautyPro Niacinamide 2% Daily Serum, the latest addition to our Plant Based Daily Serums range. This soothing, blemish control formula will help you to achieve clear, balanced and youthful skin. Not only is it hydrating and anti-ageing, but it will also help you to tackle inflammation, breakouts, oiliness, dryness and large pores.
Harnessing the power of Niacinamide derived from Cassava Root, Cica and Chia Seeds, this serum uses it’s 100% plant origin to provide the skin with deep nourishment. Let's deep dive into the ingredients that we use to transform your skin...
What is Niacinamide?
Niacinamide, also known as nicotinamide, is a type of Vitamin B-3, a nutrient that is essential to the body. It works to build proteins in the skin and retain moisture to help prevent environmental damage.
Niacinamide builds keratin, a protein that helps the skin to stay firm and healthy. As well as this, it also helps to grow the lipid barrier to aid moisture retention. This will help your skin to lock in moisture in order to function most effectively. This is important for all skin types, but especially for those with sensitive or mature skin.
In addition to this, Niacinamide also offers a broad range of other benefits:
- Reduces redness / blotchiness / inflammation
- Reduces the appearance of pores
- Regulates your skin's oil levels to prevent the overproduction of sebum
- Protects against sun damage
- Lightens dark spots and hyperpigmentation
- Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
- Protects against oxidative stress
- Soothes and treats acne
What is Cica?
Cica, also known as centella asiatica, is a botanical herb that is found in Asia, usually in swampy or tropical areas. Having been used in Chinese medicine for centuries due to its healing properties, Cica makes the perfect skincare ingredient to soothe and treat inflamed, sensitive and dry skin.
It will not only strengthen the skin's barrier to maximise its function and lock in moisture, but it will also improve the overall appearance of your skin to help you to achieve a clear and glowing complexion.
In addition to this, it offers a whole host of other benefits:
- Rich in antioxidants that neutralise free radicals
- Improves blood circulation and stimulates the production of collagen
- Reduces redness, inflammation and itchiness
- Restores oil and water levels for optimal balance
- Heals wounds, scars and breakouts
What are Chia Seeds?
This trendy superfood won’t just benefit you in your daily smoothie, it’s beneficial for your skin too! Extracted from a flowering plant called Salvia Hispanica, these small grey seeds have high levels of antioxidants which can powerfully transform the skin.
The benefits include:
- Fights free radicals to reduce the signs of ageing and protect from UV exposure
- Soothes inflammation
- Strengthens the skins lipid barrier
- Offers deep hydration
- Boosts skin luminosity and elasticity
Utilise the benefits of all of these ingredients in the BeautyPro NIACINAMIDE 2% Daily Serum. Shop now >>