FOOT THERAPY Collagen Infused Bootie with Removable Toe Tip
Standard Delivery on orders under £15 - £2.95 (sent with Royal Mail)
Next Day Delivery (if ordered before 2pm Mon-Thurs) - £5.95 (sent with DPD)
The BeautyPro Foot Therapy Booties are an innovative dual layered bootie with removable toe tips that will deeply nourish and hydrate the feet. If your feet are feeling dry, tired, and in need of an intense moisturising treatment then this is the perfect product for you.
The Foot Therapy Booties are enriched with Fruit Extracts, Shea Butter, Argan Oil and Marine Collagen to treat and rejuvenate your skin. The cooling Peppermint naturally cleanses the skin and has antiseptic and antibacterial properties to help reduce levels of bacteria that cause irritation.
Salicylic Acid is a beta hydroxy acid (BHA) which targets certain protein bonds in the skin that keep dead skin cells clinging to the skin and leaving your feet feeling rough and dry. The Salicylic Acid in the Foot Therapy Booties dissolves the skin debris, leaving your feet feeling fresh and the skin ready for the moisturising ingredients to work their magic.
The booties are PETA approved and safe to use with natural nails and gel polish.
How to use
- Simply cleanse the feet and slide your feet into the booties. Remove the toe tip if required.
- Leave on for 20 minutes before removing
- Once removed, work the excess serum into the feet and allow to dry
- Do not walk around while wearing the booties, put your feet up and enjoy some down time
- For best results use a foot file on extremely rough areas to remove dead skin before use